Hans Hoyer 6801NSA-L Double Horn
Heritage F/Bb Double Horn
- Conical rotary valves with 3B ball bearing linkage
- Valve casings from nickel silver
- Long tuning slide
- Expansive sound
- Inner- and outer slides from nickel silver
- Bell: Ø 310 mm
- Bore: 11.90 mm
- Nickel silver leadpipe
- Three-dimensional adjustable finger hook
- Adjustable thumb lever
- Engraved valve cover
- High quality lacquer finish
- Detachable bell
- Made completely from nickel silver
- Coated with a clear layer of lacquer
- Incl. Mouthpiece and case
- Made in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 183623 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!