Hans Hoyer 6801A-L Double Horn
Heritage F/Bb Double Horn
- Conical rotary valves with 3B linkage system
- Valve casings from nickel silver
- Long tuning slide
- Expansive sound
- Inner- and outer slides from nickel silver
- Bell: Ø 310 mm
- Bore: 11.90 mm
- Gold brass leadpipe
- Three-dimensional adjustable thumb hook
- Adjustable thumb lever
- Engraved valve cover
- Coated with a high quality clear lacquer
- Detachable bell
- Body from brass
- Incl. Mouthpiece and case
- Made in Germany
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 183622 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!