Gibson Les Paul Modern Burgundy
- Body: Mahogany
- "Ultra Modern Weight Relief" - reduced body weight
- Top: Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Asymmetrical Slim Taper neck profile
- Contoured neck wheel
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Graphtech saddle
- Fretboard radius: 12" - 16"
- Scale: 628 mm
- 22 Frets
- Pickups: 2 Burstbucker Pro humbuckers
- 2 Volume controllers (push/pull for coil tap)
- 2 Tone controls (push/pull for bypass/phase)
- Aluminium Nashville Tune-O-Matic bridge
- Aluminium stop bar
- Grover Locking Rotomatics machine heads with Keystone buttons
- Colour: Sparkling Burgundy Top
- Includes case
- Made in USA
Offers include 23% Irish VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Ireland are 15 EUR, free shipping on orders above 199 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 462455 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!