Fender AM Acoustasonic Jazzmaster AW
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck attachment: Bolt-on
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard inlays: White dots
- Neck profile: Modern Deep C
- Scale: 648 mm (25.51")
- Fretboard radius: 305 mm (12.01")
- Nut width: 42.9 mm (1.69")
- Nut: Graph Tech TUSQ
- Frets: 22 Narrow tall
- Pickup system: Acoustasonic Shawbucker, Fishman Trasducer, and Fishman Enhancer
- Master volume control and "mod" control
- 5-Way switch
- Machine heads: Fender standard cast/sealed staggered
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 860CL, .011 - .052 (Article Nr 444882)
- Colour: Arctic White
- Includes a gig bag
- Made in the USA
|Back And Sides||Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||42,86 mm|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 512409 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!