- 7 Lexicon reverb programs: Room, Plate, Reverse, Modulated, Halo, Reverb, Spring
- True stereo signal path with separated 6.3 mm TRS inputs and outputs
- Output optional: Stereo -> Stereo, Mono -> Stereo, Mono -> Mono
- True bypass
- 100% Dry analog signal path
- High-Voltage Rails for maximum headroom
- Controls for volume, treble, release times and reverb program selection
- Tails On / Off switch: Reverb tails ring on request, when the effect is switched to the bypass
- Metal housing
- Metal foot-switch
- Power supply: 9V DC power adapter, 2.1mm barrel connector, polarity: (-) inside, (+) outside (not included, available under Article Nr 409939)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 67 x 112 x 51 mm
- Weight: 453 g
- Incl. DigiTech Stomplock to protect the effect settings and Velcro mat for attachment on pedal board
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 23% Irish VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Ireland are 15 EUR, free shipping on orders above 199 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 352039 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!