Boss Katana-Artist MkII
Modeling combo amplifier for electric guitar
- Improved sound and exclusive functions
- Eight tone setting memory locations
- Analogue Class-AB amplifier section
- Five types of amplifiers with five variants
- 3-Way contour and global EQ switch with three settings
- Switchable solo function including volume control
- Revised BOSS Tone Studio Editor software for customizing sounds with more than 60 BOSS effects
- New editor functions, including pre and post EQs, dedicated pedal FX and more power control for overdriven amplifier sounds and dynamic response at low volumes
- Speaker simulation on the line, USB and phones / recording outputs
- External control via GA-FC foot controller, foot switch, expression pedal and MIDI
- Power: 100 watts
- Equipped with: 1 x 12" WAZA custom loudspeaker
- Controls: Amp Type, Gain, Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Booster / Mod, FX / Delay, Reverb, Presence, Master, Solo
- Switches: Tone Shape, Power Control, Cab Resonance, Expand
- Instrument input: 6.3 mm jack
- Effects Loop Send & Return: 2 x 6.3 mm jack
- Line output: 6.3 mm jack
- Power amp input: 6.3 mm jack
- Aux input: 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Solo Footswitch connector: 6.3 mm jack
- Channel / Bank Footswitch connector: 6.3 mm stereo jack
- Phones / Rec Out: 6.3 mm stereo jack
|External FX Loop||Yes|
|Connection for External Speaker||No|
|Weight in kg||19,0 kg|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 482788 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!