Behringer V-Tone Guitar GDI21
Analog Modeling guitar preamp
Thanks to V-TONE modeling technology you have more than three classic amp models, three gain modes and three microphone positions for a total of 27 combinations of sounds. This secret weapon delivers professional sounds at the touch a button! With the musical 2-band EQ and Drive and Level controls, sound shaping is practically limitless. Use the GDI21 either for direct recording applications with a speaker simulation or in bypass mode as a standard active DI box. Outputs are available in the form of 6.3 mm jack or balanced, gold-plated XLR connector. A ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems. The power is supplied by a 9 V battery or a DC adapter (not included). From clean to crunch to super-fat distortion sounds, everything is possible - within seconds.
- Stompbox with DI recording output
- Authentic V-TONE modeling
- Simulated 3 classic guitar amps, 3 gain modes and 3 mic placements for a total of 27 combinations
- Easily achieve the most sought-after tube amp sounds from clean, crunch to distortion
- Two DI mode for either direct recording output with speaker simulation or standard active DI box
- Outputs: 6.3 mm jack or gold-plated XLR Out
- Ground Lift switch
- Runs on 9 V battery or DC adapter (not included)
|Integrated Expression Pedal||No|
|Connections for Pedals or Switches||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.