AMA Verlag Die Rhythmiklehre
Textbook for Rhythm Theory
- Musical workbook for instrumentalists, singers, and dancers with classical music, rock, pop, and jazz
- By Eddy Marron
- ISBN 9783927190016, ISMN 9790700136604, Publisher Nr. AMA610102
- 168 Pages
- This book is written in the German language
- Basic concepts in rhythm
- The metronome
- The little basics of rhythm
- The pyramid
- The two main subdivision types: Binary, ternary
- Double time and half time
- Polyrhythms and displacements
|General Music Theory||No|
|Amount Of Pages||168 Pages|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 137133 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!