Advance Music Music Theory & Harmony Books
4 results. Displaying items 1–4.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €199
Compare Added (Remove)
Jazz improvisation study book For all instrumentalists - in C, B, Eb and bass clef, By Jamey Aebersold, The revised and extended edition, 136 pages, DIN A4, ISBN 978-3-89221-123-5, ADV14001, Note! Book comes in the German language , Incl....
- For all instrumentalists - in C, B, Eb and bass clef
- By Jamey Aebersold
- The revised and extended edition
Advance Music Jamey Aebersold Die II-V7-I Verbindung: Volume 3, by Jamey Aebersold, for all instruments, textbook about the II-V7-I progression, with pattern and exercises, in all keys, ISMN 979-0-2063-0939-7, ADV 14003, A4, 92 pages, incl.CDs with play-along tracks, in Germanlanguage
Rhythm Workout Exercise book for all instrumentalists, By Mike Nielsen, From the series "The Jazz Handbook Series", Over 80 exercises on rhythms and time signatures, Examples of music including chords, In standard notation, Format: DIN A4, ISBN 978-3-95481-018-5, publisher...
- Exercise book for all instrumentalists
- By Mike Nielsen
- From the series "The Jazz Handbook Series"
Textbook for Improvisation
Textbook for Improvisation The way to free play in jazz, rock and pop, By Gregory W. Yasinitsky, For melody instruments in bass clef, Easy pieces of music and sample solos for approaching improvisation, Format: DIN A4, ISBN 978-3-95481-041-3, catalogue...
- The way to free play in jazz, rock and pop
- By Gregory W. Yasinitsky
- For melody instruments in bass clef
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!