Yamaha FS-TA Ruby Red
Steel String Guitar
- The built-in actuator responds to string vibration and playing style and produces authentic, regular and combinable reverb/chorus sounds
- Body: Mahogany (Khaya ivorensis)
- Top: Solid spruce
- Neck: Mahogany (Khaya ivorensis)
- Fretboard and bridge: Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Nut width: 43 mm
- Scale: 650 mm
- 20 Frets
- The Cast Chrome machine heads (TM29T)
- Electronics: System 70 + SRT piezo pickup
- Controls: Reverb/Chorus/TA Switch/Volume
- Ex-factory stringing: FS 50 BT
- Colour: Ruby red
|Back And Sides||Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||43,00 mm|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 432479 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!