Yamaha F310 NT
Yamaha builds great guitars and basses - that is now well established. Especially in the fields of acoustic guitars and electroacoustics, we can expect plenty of success.
The folk series had the task of producing something reliable alongside the modern APX and contemporary models. The classic shape (with and without cutaway), tried and tested wood types and good workmanship ensure that the guitars sound fantastic when played acoustically or, if necessary, amplified.
The F310 is a typical folk guitar for a truly affordable beginners' price. Its spruce top, meranti body, nato neck with a rosewood fretboard - which cannot possibly sound stale - make it not only affordable but downright cheap for a guitar that nobody needs to hide.
- Top: Spruce
- Bottom and sides: Meranti
- Neck: Nato
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Scale: 634 mm
- Nut width: 43 mm
- Open machine heads in chrome
- Colour: Natural
|Back and Sides||Meranti|
|Saddle Width||43,00 mm|
Customers that were interested in Yamaha F310 NT, have then bought these products
- Yamaha Dreadnought Guitars at a glance
- display Dreadnought Guitars in price range 100 € - 140 €
- go to product group Dreadnought Guitars
- go to product group Steel String Guitars
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for Yamaha
- Yamaha Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page