2-Way Active Speaker
- Power: 2,000 W
- Equipped with: 2" Tweeter and 10" woofer
- Class D amplifier module
- Peak SPL: 137 dB
- Frequency range: 44 - 20,000 Hz
- 96 kHz DSP and FIR filter for true Hi-Res sound with lowest latency
- Equipped with advanced FIR-X tuning
- Combination of FIR filtering and the right EQ to minimise phase distortion
- Dante Interface
- Via Dante I/Os (2 inputs, 2 outputs) cleverly integrated into audio networks with Yamaha mixing consoles and other Dante devices
- The Dante interfaces also allow SRC (Sample Rate Conversion) to be compatible with 48 kHz devices
- Access to many DSP functions and presets
- Alternatively, precise adjustments of PEQ, delay and routing, etc are possible via the intuitive LC display
- D-Contour and reliable protection circuits
- Setting for ground monitoring
- Lightweight but durable wooden housing with premium polyurea coating
- Rotatable horn and various U-mount options (UB-DZR) for flexible positioning and setup
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 315 x 537 (with rubber feet) x 345 mm
- Weight: 17.9 kg
- Suitable protective cover: Article number 452709 (not included)
|Number of woofers||1|
|Power (manufacturers info)||2000 W|
|SPL in dB||137 dB|
|EQ per Channel||No|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 451381 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!