- Equipped with: 15" With 4" coil
- Maximum level: 136 dB
- Frequency range: 33 - 150 Hz
- Ideal for today's sound engineering needs
- High-performance 1,600 W Class-D amplifier module
- 96 kHz DSP for true hi-resolution sound with extremely low latency
- Equipped with Dante I/O (2 In / 2 Out) and SRC (Sample Rate Conversion) for 48 kHz compatibility
- Access many DSP functions and presets
- Alternatively, precisely adjusting the PEQ, delay and routing, etc. are possible via the intuitive LCD display
- Equipped with D-XSUB processing and cardioid mode compatibility
- Lightweight but durable wooden case with premium polyurea coating
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 450 x 587 (with rubber feet) x 600 mm
- Weight: 40.0 kg
|Height in mm||587 mm|
|Width in mm||450 mm|
|Depth in mm||600 mm|
|Weight in kg||40 kg|
|Multi Cannel Power Amp||No|
|Number of Woofers||1|
|Stand mount flange||36mm/M20|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 441127 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!