Xils Lab Syn'X 2
Virtual Synthesizer (Download)
- Inspired by an Italian synthesizer from the 1980s,Multitembral tone generation with eight layers and a total of 16 voices
- Per layer two oscillators with cumulative waveforms (Saw / DoubleSaw / Triangle / Sine / Pulse / Square)
- Hardsync, ring modulator as well as pulse width cross modualtion between the oscillators
- Emulated CEM3320 filter chip for multimode filters (12/24 dB / oct low pass, 6/12 dB / oct bandpass, 12 dB / oct highpass) with pre / post
- Drive module
- Four DADSR envelopes
- Four LFOs
- Sixfold modulation matrix
- 128-Step Polysequencer
- Effect section with chorus, delay, phaser, etc.
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||No|
|Chorus / Vocals||No|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
|Copy protection||eLicenser, iLok, iLok License Manager|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 388380 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!