Warwick Masterbuilt Thumb SC NOF
5-String Electric Bass
- Body: Swamp ash
- Top: Bubinga pommelé (Guibourtia demeusei)
- Through-neck: Maple with Ekanga veneer stripes
- Fretboard: Tigerstripe ebony
- Fretboard radius: 47"
- Scale: 34" Long Scale
- 24 Bronze jumbo frets
- 'Just a Nut' III bronze nut
- Nut width: 47 mm
- Pickups: 3 Passive MEC soapbars
- Active Warwick 3-band electronics with rechargeable lithium battery
- Controls for Volume P/P / Balance / Treble & Bass (stacked) / Mid
- 2 Toggle switches for coil selection of the pickups (serial / parallel / single coil)
- Warwick tuners with Tigerstripe ebony wings
- 2-Piece Warwick bronze bridge
- String spacing: 20 mm
- Distance B to G-string: 80 mm
- Warwick security locks
- Factory stringing: Warwick EMG (38301 M 5B) .045"-.135"
- Black hardware
- Weight: Approx. 5.2 kg
- Finish: Oil
- Colour: Natural
- Includes Warwick user kit (RB PROD 50990 B COMP) and handmade Genuine leather gigbag by Rockbag (RB 20205 B W)
- Made in Germany
Note:Register your product at www.w-distribution.de/warranty and extend the warranty to 4 years.
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
|Number of strings||5|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.