Warwick Masterbuilt Infinity 5 N
5-String Electric Bass
- Design: Hollowbody with F-holes
- Body: Ovangkol
- Top: AAAA flamed maple
- 4-Piece "Hidden Neck-Through" Neck: Flamed maple with Ekanga veneer strips
- Fretboard: Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- 26" Fretboard radius
- 24 Extra hard IFT (Invisible Fret Technology) Jumbo Bronze frets
- Just a Nut III brass nut
- Scale: 34" (Long scale)
- Nut width: 45 mm
- Pickups: Active MEC J/TJ
- Active Warwick 2-way electronics with rechargeable lithium battery and mini USB charging port
- Controls for volume (push/pull)/balance/treble & bass stacked
- Matched wooden electronics compartment cover
- Warwick machine heads with palisander pegs (Dalbergia latifolia)
- 2-Piece Warwick bridge made of solid brass
- String spacing: 16.5 mm
- Distance B to G string: 66 mm
- Warwick security locks
- Black hardware
- Weight: approx. 4.1 kg
- Ex-factory stringing: Warwick EMP (38301M) .045"- .135"
- Finish: Oil
- Colour: Natural matte
- Including certificate of authenticity, Warwick User Kit with hex keys, polishing cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP) and handmade Genuine Leather Warwick Gigbag by RockBag (RB 20205 BW)
- Made in Germany
Note: Register your product at www.w-distribution.com/Warranty and extend the warranty to 4 years.
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
|Number of strings||5|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.