Warwick Masterbuilt Corvette $$ 4 BNBT
- 34" Long scale
- Body: Swamp ash
- Top: 3/8"AAA coloured flamed maple
- Bolt-on construction
- 3-Piece neck: Wenge, laminated
- Fretboard: Wenge
- 20" Radius
- 24 Extra hard IFT (Invisible Fret Technology) Jumbo Bronze Frets
- Just a Nut III brass nut
- Nut width: 38.5 mm
- Pickups: Passive MEC MM-Style humbuckers
- Active Warwick 2-way electronics with rechargeable lithium battery and mini USB charging port
- Volume (push/pull)/balance/treble/bass controls
- 2x 3-Way mini-toggle switch for switching the pickup coils (serial/parallel/single coil)
- Matched wooden electronics compartment
- Warwick machine heads with wenge buttons
- 2-piece Warwick bridge made of solid brass
- String spacing: 19 mm
- Distance from E to G string: 57 mm
- Warwick Security Locks
- With Warwick EMP strings 045"- 105" (38200M)
- Black hardware
- Weight: Approx. 3.9 kg
- Colour: Bleached Nirvana Black Transparent Satin
- Incl. certificate of authenticity, Warwick User Kit with hex key and polishing cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP) and handmade Genuine Leather Warwick Gig Bag by RockBag (RB 20205 BW)
- Made in Germany
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 432671 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!