Warwick GPS Corvette DB BR 5 LH
5-String Electric Bass
- Left-handed model
- Body: Swamp ash
- Bolt-on neck: Ovangkol
- Fretboard: Wenge
- Just a Nut III Tedur nut
- Nut width: 45 mm (1.77")
- Scale: 863.6 mm (34")
- Fretboard radius: 660.4 mm (26")
- 24 Jumbo frets
- Pickups: 2 Warwick MEC MM-Style humbuckers
- Active MEC 2-band electronics
- Volume control with push/pull function
- Balance and treble/bass controls
- Warwick bridge
- Chrome hardware
- Warwick machine heads
- Original strings: Warwick Black Label .045"- .135"
- Colour: Burgundy Red Transparent Satin Finish
- Incl. Warwick Pro Series User Kit and gig bag
- Made in Germany
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 437703 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!