Warwick Custom Shop Idolmaker BNB
5-String Electric Bass
- Custom Shop Model
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: 2.54 cm Pommelé mahogany
- Bolted 3-stripe neck: Wenge
- Fretboard: Tigerstripe ebony
- Fretboard radius: 26"
- Scale: 864 mm (34" / long scale)
- Nut width: 45 mm
- 20 Extra hard IFT (Invisible Fret Technology) jumbo bronze frets
- Pickups: 2 Passive MEC vintage humbuckers
- Active Warwick 2-way electronics with rechargeable lithium battery and mini USB charging connector
- Controls for volume (push/pull), balance, treble and bass
- 2x 3-way mini toggle switch for switching the pickup coils : serial / parallel / single coil
- 'Just a Nut' III brass saddle
- Matched electric compartment lid made of wood
- Warwick tuners with tigerstripe ebony wings
- Warwick security locks
- 2-Piece Warwick solid brass bridge
- String spacing: 16.5 mm - distance E- to G-string 66 mm
- Black hardware
- Weight approx. 5.72 kg
- Factory stringing: Warwick 38301M EMP 045" - 135" (Article number 185916)
- Colour of top: Bleached Nirvana Black Transparent High Polish
- Colour of sides and back: Nirvana Black Solid Satin
- Includes certificate of authenticity, Warwick user kit (RB PROD 50990 B COMP) and handmade genuine leather Warwick gigbag by RockBag (RB 20205 B W)
Note:Register your product at www.w-distribution.de/warranty and extend the warranty to 4 years.
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
|Number of strings||5|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.