Warwick Artist Line SklarBass I VSTH
- Artist Line Series - Lee Sklar Signature Model
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: 3/8" AAA Flamed maple
- 3-Piece neck: Maple with ekanga veneer strips
- Neck attachment: Set-in
- Fretboard: Tigerstripe ebony
- Frets: 21 Narrow bronze
- Scale: 34" (Long scale)
- Nut width: 38.5 mm
- Fretboard radius: 20"
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III (made from Tedur)
- Pickups: 2 MEC Vintage Soapbar single coils
- Electronics: Active RockBass 2-band
- Controls: Volume, balance, treble, bass
- 3-Way toggle switch without function - a.k.a. "Lee Sklar Producer Switch"
- Machine heads: Warwick
- Bridge: Two-piece Warwick
- For string spacings of 19 mm
- Distance from the E-string to G-string: 57 mm
- Warwick security locks
- Hardware: Chrome
- Weight: Approx. 4.1 kg
- Strings: Warwick Red (42200 M), .045" - .105"
- Colour: Vintage Sunburst Transparent High-polish
- Includes an Allen key and RockBag Deluxe Line gig bag (RB 20511 B)
Note: Register your product at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty to extend the warranty to 4 years.
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.