107 results. Displaying items 51–75.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
No results were found :-(
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
You can remove your filters and start again or use the previous filter you selected.
High-End Wah Pedal The Fulltone Clyde WAH-WAH pedal was developed after thorough analysis of Michaels Fuller's 25-piece VOX collection. Since the old VOX parts did not have enough controls, he developed his own pedal housing, which corresponded to his...
- Based on the original Vox Clyde Wah with internal resonance control
- Handwired in USA
Electric Guitar Effect Pedal When you're as prominent as blues virtuoso Joe Bonamassa, it is only natural that, sooner or later, signature equipment starts being made in your name. And so, named after the Joe Bonamassa Fuzz...
- Vintage-style Halo Inductor
- Internal switch for true hardwire bypass or buffered
- Lightweight aluminium housing
Effects Pedal Fuzz / Wah / Harmonic Wah / Vibrato / Rotary / Octave FUZZ section controls for level & fuzz, MOD Section control for level, octave, depth and rate, Toggle switch for switching between "ROTARY", "VIBE" & "WAH"...
- Fuzz / Wah / Harmonic Wah / Vibrato / Rotary / Octave FUZZ section controls for level & fuzz
- MOD Section control for level, octave, depth and rate
- Toggle switch for switching between "ROTARY", "VIBE" & "WAH" modulation modes
Effect Pedal For Electric Guitar & Bass Boutique-style analogue envelope filter / Auto Wah, Classic 70 "funkadelic" Sound, Stage-useful "Heavy Duty" housing, True bypass, Controls: Drive, Q Control Mode Switch (Low Pass - Band Pass - High Pass), On...
- Boutique-style analogue envelope filter / Auto Wah
- Classic 70 "funkadelic" Sound
- Stage-useful "Heavy Duty" housing
Effects pedal Bass Wah, Geezer Butler (Black Sabbath) Signature Model, Based on the Cry Baby 95Q circuit, Sweep and circuit tuned to Geezers personal specs, Auto return function with selectable delay time (45 -560 ms), Buffered bypass, Internal controls...
- Bass Wah
- Geezer Butler (Black Sabbath) Signature Model
- Based on the Cry Baby 95Q circuit
Envelope filterThe legendary effect of the old Electro Harmonix Qtron is now generally known as Auto-Wah and had its gory days during the 70's, but even today you can still hear this very noticeable sound. The Nano Doctor Q comes...
- The legendary Envelope Funk Box of the 70's
- The attack Wah Wah special class
- Dimensions (TT): 70 x 115 x 57 mm
Effects Pedal Ultra-compact 3-in-1 volume, Wah & Vol / Wah, Vintage "Cry" wah tone, Adjustable control range (lower value), Active volume mode for lossless transmission, Fashion selector, Status LED, True bypass, Input & output socket, Power supply with 9...
- Ultra-compact 3-in-1 volume, Wah & Vol / Wah
- Vintage "Cry" wah tone
- Adjustable control range (lower value)
Wah Pedal Classic wah sound, LED status display, Adjustable wah volume, Integrated buffer to maintain the sound even with long cables, Quick-clip battery compartment, Housing made of cold-rolled steel, Suitable for guitar, bass or keyboard, Power supply: 9 V...
- Classic wah sound
- LED status display
- Adjustable wah volume
Effects Pedal Jerry Cantrell Wah Signature Wah Wah Pedal, Custom-voiced, Lateral control for fine tuning of the toe-down frequency, Oxidized "Road Worn 'brass housing and custom" Alice In Chains "tread
- Jerry Cantrell Wah Signature Wah Wah Pedal
- Lateral control for fine tuning of the toe-down frequency
Effect Pedal Fully analogue multi-effects processor with phaser, tremolo, vibrato and a neo-modulated wah, At the heart of The Worm is a specially designed sound modulator that creates oscillating effects, Controls: Rate, Range, Manual switch: Auto/Manual Exp, Mode, LED:...
- Fully analogue multi-effects processor with phaser, tremolo, vibrato and a neo-modulated wah
- At the heart of The Worm is a specially designed sound modulator that creates oscillating effects
- Controls: Rate, Range
Electric Guitar Effect Pedal Auto wah wah, 3 selectable Peak modes, Metal housing, True bypass, Range control, Q control, Status LED display, Requires 9V DC power supply (not included), Dimensions (LxWxH): 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm, Weight: 160...
- Auto wah wah
- 3 selectable Peak modes
- Metal housing
Electric Guitar Effect Pedal Wah/filter, Fully analog signal path, Warm, organic analog sound, True bypass, 100 Factory presets, 100 User presets, Effects: Wah pedal, voice wah, bass envelope filter, LFO (Auto) wah, stepped filter, pitch tracking filter mode, Built-in...
- Fully analog signal path
- Warm, organic analog sound
Mini Wah Wah Steve Vai Signature Model, Limited to 700 pieces worldwide Mini Edition of the Bad Horsie 2 with artwork by Steve Vai, Electro-optical circuit, Switchless design, 2 Wah modes (Bad Horsie / Contour Wah), Also suitable for...
- Steve Vai Signature Model
- Limited to 700 pieces worldwide Mini Edition of the Bad Horsie 2 with artwork by Steve Vai
- Electro-optical circuit
Slash Signature Wah Wah Pedal Slash signature model, High gain distortion/wah (separately or simultaneously activated), With original fasel coil, 2 Status LEDs, Stable metal housing, 18-Volt operation (2 9v batteries or optional power supply: 174583 ), The official Slash...
- Slash signature model
- High gain distortion/wah (separately or simultaneously activated)
- With original fasel coil
Effect pedal for electric guitar Digital envelope filter, 5 Different wah filter effects (lowpass, bandpass, highpass, standard and vocal), 2 Working modes (auto and touch), Range and speed ââ/ gain controls, Knob to select the wah filter mode, Toggle...
- Digital envelope filter
- 5 Different wah filter effects (lowpass, bandpass, highpass, standard and vocal)
- 2 Working modes (auto and touch)
Effects pedal for guitar
Effects pedal for guitar Wah pedal with hybrid design for guitar, bass or keyboards, Potentiometer-based wah regulation, Optical bypass circuit, Integrated True-Tone Bypass buffer, Status LED, Quick-clip battery cover, 6.3 mm mono jack input / output, Housing made of...
- Wah pedal with hybrid design for guitar, bass or keyboards
- Potentiometer-based wah regulation
- Optical bypass circuit
Effect pedal for electric guitar Limited edition, Jimi Hendrix's sound in a compact body, Chrome-plated rocker pedal with black case in crocodile look, True bypass, Metal housing, Power supply with 9 V battery or 9 V DC power supply...
- Limited edition
- Jimi Hendrix's sound in a compact body
- Chrome-plated rocker pedal with black case in crocodile look
Effect Pedal True Bypass Wah Pad Touch Wah Pad, Unique, Works with any traditional Wah pedal, Bypass, Easy operation
- True Bypass Wah Pad Touch Wah Pad
- Works with any traditional Wah pedal
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Univibe, Activation via foot switch, Adjustable speed, Volume control, Intensity knob, Chorus/ vibrato switch, Vintage/ modern switch, 6.3 mm Jack inputs and output, Power supply with 18 V DC power supply (Art 174583 ...
- Activation via foot switch
- Adjustable speed
Mini wah / volume effect pedal Both effects can be used separately or simultaneously, 2 Operating modes (activation via pressure sensors or switches), Custom inductor for wide range of wah sounds, Controller for Q and Min Volume, 3-Way slide...
- Both effects can be used separately or simultaneously
- 2 Operating modes (activation via pressure sensors or switches)
- Custom inductor for wide range of wah sounds
Effect Pedal for Guitar Auto-Wah Wah, Controls: Depth, Sensitivity and Sustain, Slow/Fast switch, 1 Jack intput, 1 Jack output, True bypass, Requires 9 V-DC power supply (not included, suitable power supply available under Article Nr 409939 ), Power consumption:...
- Auto-Wah Wah
- Controls: Depth, Sensitivity and Sustain
- Slow/Fast switch
Effects pedal Wah / Vocal Simulator, Produces sounds similar to talk box or vocoder, No rubber hose or microphone necessary, Two different TALK modes, each with a different vocal sound, 4 Pressure sensors replace the traditional footswitch, 3 Switching...
- Wah / Vocal Simulator
- Produces sounds similar to talk box or vocoder
- No rubber hose or microphone necessary
Wah PedalArtec is a relative new star in the effect pedal sky and is characterised by solid quality and very attractive prices. The APW-5 is a traditional Wah, which is effective mainly in the mid-range, whereby the frequency...
- Range control potentiometer with control of the wah wah range and the high-gain mids
- On / Off LED
- Can also be used as a bass wah (selector switch for extended frequency range)
Wah Wah Pedal Controller for the various frequency sweep ranges / 6-position switchable, True bypass, Internal Gain Trimmer, Mini LED Status, RED Fasel inductor and carbon resistors, Set screw in the front of the pedal to control the sweep,...
- Controller for the various frequency sweep ranges / 6-position switchable
- True bypass
- Internal Gain Trimmer
Wah Wah effect pedal Smoked Chrome Special Edition - limited to 1,500 units, True to the 1966 Thomas Organ Design, Red Fasel coil, Hardwire bypass, 6.3 mm input / output, Powered by 9V battery or optional 9V DC (Dunlop...
- Smoked Chrome Special Edition - limited to 1,500 units
- True to the 1966 Thomas Organ Design
- Red Fasel coil
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!