Voggenreiter Jazz & Pop Harmonielehre
Jazz & Pop Harmony Theory
- This book is a reference gook and workbook with CD
- Stimulating audio examples and play-alongs for almost all instruments
- Deals with basic knowledge about improvisation, harmonics, arrangement and composition
- To complement music lessons, and a stimulus for creative music playing
- By Axel Kemper-Moll
- DIN A4
- 218 Pages
- CD included
- Written in German language
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 113336 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!