Voggenreiter Das Große Buch Der Stimme +DVD
Workbook for Singing
- Theory and technique for singers, stage and studio work, health and working methods
- Suitable for everyone from amateur to professional
- Perfecting the voice
- Learn new vocal styles and techniques
- Recognition of the appropriate keys
- Extend the vocal range
- What is good and healthy for the voice
- Develop your own unique vocal sound
- Background and music theory
- Modern vocal techniques and voice training
- Fundamentals for your own interpretations and compositions
- Spiral bound
- ISBN: 978-3-8024-1034-5, Catalogue no. 1034-5
- 208 Pages
- In German language
- Includes CD with MP3 audio tracks and DVD
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 337262 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!