Voggenreiter Acoustic Guitar 2
Acoustic Guitar School Part 2
This second volume of the Guitar School follows the proven holistic approach of the first volume and is divided into three "learning modules":
Part A brings together "modern" mainstream styles such as blues, pop and rock, but also "exotic" styles like flamenco and jazz.
Part B is dedicated to the classical guitar. The chapters of this part build on each other.
Part C finally includes the often neglected topic of musical theory.
Music history, biographies of the composers and many background information supplement the purely play-technical part according to the motto: It is not only important how to play, but also what you play! In addition, the annex contains a detailed index, a table of contents and the index of the accompanying CD.
- The advanced part of the teaching method Part 1
- Theoretical and practical foundations
- Chords, intervals, fingerpicking, licks
- With exercise-CD
|Level Of Degree||Intermediate|
|Suitable For Children||No|
|For Classical Guitar||Yes|
|for Acoustic Guitar||Yes|
- Voggenreiter Acoustic Guitar Schools at a glance
- go to product group Acoustic Guitar Schools
- go to product group Schools For Guitar
- go to product group Instrument Schools
- go to product group Sheet Music, Books, CDs and DVDs
- show manufacturer details for Voggenreiter
- Voggenreiter Sheet Music, Books, CDs and DVDs at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page