Vic Firth Big Drum Beaters
7 results. Displaying items 1–7.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
Mallets Pair, Very well suited to rolling, Head with a hard felt core for a powerful sound, Length: 400 mm, Diameter: 63.5 mm
- Very well suited to rolling
- Head with a hard felt core for a powerful sound
Mallets Tom Gauger Signature Model for "Le sacre de printemps", Length = 387 mm, Ø = 38
- Tom Gauger Signature Model for "Le sacre de printemps"
- Length = 387 mm
- Ø = 38
Mallet/Beater General, Ideal for any type of bass drum playing, Length: 432 mm, Diameter: 82.5 mm
- Ideal for any type of bass drum playing
- Length: 432 mm
Mallets Tom Gauger Model, Double end, Developed for one-handed swivels, Length = 394 mm, Diameter Ø = 69.9 mm
- Tom Gauger Model
- Double end
- Developed for one-handed swivels
Mallet From the Sound Power Series, For gongs and concert bass drums, Staccato, Relatively light, well balanced, Ideally suited for use in symphonic orchestras, Length: 419 mm, Diameter: 69.8 mm, Price is for one unit
- From the Sound Power Series
- For gongs and concert bass drums
Mallet / Beater Legato, Soft mallet for dark, warm sound, Length: 444 mm, Diameter: 95.2 mm
- Soft mallet for dark, warm sound
- Length: 444 mm
Bass Drum Mallets
Bass Drum Mallets Universally applicable, For accentuated playing, Not too hard tip, Length: 411 mm, Diameter: 69.9 mm
- Universally applicable
- For accentuated playing
- Not too hard tip
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!