UK Sound 1173 Mic Pre & Compressor
Mic Preamp and Compressor
- Discrete Class A circuit
- Balanced inputs and outputs
- Gain: 15 to 70 dB
- Front panel Hi-Z DI input for guitar, bass, etc.
- Rear microphone and line level input
- Switchable input impedance (Mic): 150 - 300 Ohm
- Phase inversion and +48 V phantom powering
- Compression ratios: 4:1, 8:1, 12:1, 12:1, 20:1 and "all-buttons-in"
- Fixed threshold - adjustable attack and release times
- 100 Hz sidechain highpass filter
- Frequency response: 31.5 -20,000 Hz (±2 dB)
- Output impedance: 300 Ohm
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 483 x 254 x 4.45 mm
- Weight: 2.7 kg
|Number of microphone inputs||1|
|External effect loops||No|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 466434 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!