Tunesday Records Schlagzeug-Training
Study literature for the drums
- Schlagzeug-Training Rhythm Control
- By Jörg Sieghart
- Rhythmic reading exercises for the snare drum
- 211 Rhythm exercises
- A comprehensive rhythmic training for all drummers
- Suitable also for percussionists and other instrumentalists with high-rhythmic demands
- Didactic design: the level of difficulty gradually increases from medium-easy (eighths) up to difficult (sixteenths, sextuplets, semidemiquavers / thirty-second notes)
- Also covers ear training and dictation via hearing
- Includes MP3 download
- Note: book is in the German language
- ISBN: 979-0-50198-020-8
- 28 Pages
|Level Of Difficulty||Intermediate|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
|Main Theme Rock/Metal||No|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 425857 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!