Tiptop Audio QuantiZer
- Creative module for creating melodies and scaled control voltages
- Enables continuous and clocked quantization of any input voltage on major and minor scales, as well as on one of 24 scales that can be created
- Transpose, octave, portamento and note input via 40 mm faders editable in real time
- Mini keyboard with 12 switches to select active notes
- For transposition and real-time control of oscillators
- "Sketch Pad" for recording sequences
- SyncBus connection to other TipTop audio modules possible
- USB port for firmware updates
- Processes input voltages from 0 to +5V, 0 to +10V, +/- 5V
- Current consumption: 60 mA (+12V) / 5 mA (-12V)
- Width: 10 TE
- Depth: 43 mm
|Width||10 TE / HP|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 456059 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!