Thomann TR 500 S Bb-Trumpet
The design of the instrument has been inspired by the construction of American models.
- Gold brass lead pipe
- Stainless steel valves
- Ø 11,68 mm ML bore (.460")
- Fixed ring on the third slide
- Slide stop on the third valve slide
- Stop nut on the first slide
- Nickel silver outer slides
- Valve stems made from aluminium
- Ø 123 mm brass bell
- Two water keys
- Two supports on the mouthpiece/ main tuning slide
- Entirely silved plated
- Incl. Mouthpiece and a light case with backpack shoulder straps
|Bore Size||Medium Large|
|Valve Material||Stainless Steel|
|Leadpipe Material||Gold Brass|
|One Piece Design||No|
|Incl. Case / Gigbag||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 298632 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!