Thomann 1L 3/4 Europe Double Bass
Double BassThis laminated European-manufactured 3/4 double bass features a blackwood fingerboard, which is an alternative to ebony in terms of sound, look, and playing feel.
The industrially hardened blackwood has been acquired from plantation pine (Pinus radiata), thus preserving natural ebony resources and protecting the rainforests.
- Left-handed model
- Size: 3/4
- Made of laminated plywood
- Fingerboard made of blackwood
- Single machine heads
- Height adjustable endpin
- With Artino stringing
- Incl. Bellacura care set consisting of microfibre cloth and 20 ml Bellacura
- Made in Europe
- Made ready to play in Germany in the Thomann specialist string-instrument workshop
All acoustic double basses are adjusted and set up individually in our workshop for the desired playing situation/style (jazz, classical, rockabilly, ...). For online orders, please use the "Comment" text field to specify the desired action. We ask for your understanding that shipping will be delayed by approx. two to three days due to these finishing and setting operations. Double basses are delivered by freight carrier. Please contact our department directly with any questions at 09546 / 9223-370 (Germany) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Method of Construction||Laminated|
|incl. Mainterrance Set||Yes|
- Thomann lefthanded double basses at a glance
- go to product group lefthanded double basses
- go to product group Double Basses
- go to product group String Instruments
- go to product group Traditional Instruments
- show manufacturer details for Thomann
- Thomann Traditional Instruments at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page