Thomann Concerto Classica Violin 4/4
This 4/4 violin, made in Europe, has a blackwood fingerboard, which is a great alternative to ebony in terms of sound, look and feel. The industrially hardened blackwood, obtained from plantation pinewood (Pinus radiata), thus preserves the natural ebony resources and the protection of the rainforests.
- Fingerboard as well as lower and upper nut made of blackwood
- Wittner chin rest made of plastic
- Tuning pegs and tailpiece made of hornbeam (Carpinus betulus)
- 4 Fine tuners
- Made in Europe without tropical woods
- Set up and made ready to play in the Thomann specialist string workshop
|no tropical wood used||Yes|
|Fine Tuning Screw for E string||No|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.