Theo Wanne Mouthpiece Refacing Book
Reference Book for Refacing Saxophone Mouthpieces
- 16 Pages full of information and expertise on how to improve saxophone mouthpieces
- In English
- Understand the Anatomy of the Mouthpiece
- Tools needed for the job
- Measure a Tip Opening
- Hold the Mouthpiece Properly
- Flatten the Table
- Understand the Facing Curve
- Measure the Facing Curve
- A Chart of the best Facing Numbers to Use: This alone is pure gold and worth buying the book!
- Reface the Curve
- Make the Tip Opening Bigger
- Make the Tip Opening Smaller
- Understand Baffle Types
- Form a New Baffle
|Number Of Pages / Voices / Length||16 Pages|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 415323 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!