the t.bone TWS Headset 863 MHz
Bundle offer comprising
the t.bone TWS 16 PT 863 MHz
- 16 Channel UHF Wireless-System
- 9.5" Diversity receiver
- Bodypack (line/mic switchable) with 3-pin mini XLR connection (AKG compatible)
- 14 Frequencies from 16 switchable channels ( 863.125 MHz - 864.875 MHz registration- and license free)
- 3 Sets can be used at the same time
- Adjustable squelch
- XLR and jack output
- External power adapter (DC 12V/500mA)
- Included accessories: 9.5" Rack mount (usable in conjunction with a second TWS16 as a 19"/1 U rack mount), jack output cable: 1m, guitar cable: 1m
the t.bone HC 444 TWS
- Neckband Microphone
- Directional characteristic: Cardioid
- 3-Pin mini XLR connector (AKG compatible!)
- Cable length: 115 cm
- Includes a windshield
Note: Not suitable for use with the t.bone TWS ONE, GigA and Column.
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 183394 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!