the t.bone IEM 100 - 863 Mhz
UHF Wireless In-Ear System
- 9.5" Stereo transmitter IEM 100 ST
- Bodypack receiver IEM 100 R
- T.bone EP3 earphones
- Frequency range 863 - 865 MHz
- Switchable frequencies
- Up to 4 systems parallel
- Battery indicator on the receiver
- RF and AF indicator on the receiver
- Switchable mono-stereo mode
- 2x Adjustable combo inputs on the receiver
- Headphones out
- Operates with 2x AA batteries
- Detachable BNC antenna
- Including rack-mount, antenna converter and plastic case
Many frequencies used today in our current UHF Wireless Systems were given for the use of mobile services (LTE). The operation of conventional UHF wireless systems in these frequency ranges is not, or only partly allowed. This change is referred to in the industry as digital dividend. In Germany for example the digital change-over will be on the 31.12.2015
Fortunately, most systems are currently available in the UHF frequency ranges and multiple systems with our Thomann frequency tool, so you can see in which frequencies the selected products are allowed and whether they may continue to be used freely without extra costs or registration.
Incidentally, modern wireless systems that transmit over the wireless frequencies of WIFI networks are not affected by the digital dividend. Please refer to the notes in our product descriptions.
Information on the supported frequency ranges
Here you can see which frequencies are supported by this wireless system and the countries in which these frequencies are allowed in the future for wireless applications.