the t.akustik Spektrum A20 Absorber B-Stock
B-Stock with Full Warranty
Slight signs of usage
- Acoustic element for low to medium frequency range
- Efficiency: 250 to 4000 Hz
- Absorption coefficient: 0.75
- For optimizing the room sound in sound studios, home cinemas, conference and office rooms or for home recording applications
- Material: 12 mm Birch multiplex filled with mineral wool
- Surface: Combination of shredded wood chips and cement
- Dimensions: 600 x 600 x 100 mm
- Weight: 6 kg
- Colour: Bordeaux
- Includes 4 mounting clips for wall mounting (screws not included)
|Material||Wood, Rockwool, Textile, Composite|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 460549 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!