the t.bone SC 500 USB
USB Recording Microphone
- With integrated 24 Bit / 192 kHz USB audio interface
- Microphone element with three 16 mm condenser microphone capsules
- Switchable characteristics: Stereo, cardioid, omnidirectional and figure-eight
- Low-noise microphone preamplifier with adjustable input sensitivity
- Integrated adjustable headphone amplifier for latency-free monitoring (3.5 mm mini jack socket)
- Mute switch
- Includes integrated microphone stand and mini USB cable
- Sampling rate: 44.1-192 kHz
- Bitrate:16 / 24 Bit
- Frequency response: 20-20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 5.6 mV (1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Limit sound pressure level:120 dB (THD:0.5% 1KHz)
- Output impedance: 32 Ohm
- Signal-to-noise ratio:100 dB
- Compatible with Windows Vista, 7, 8 (or later) and Mac 10.4.11 (or later)
- Power supply via mini USB
- Dimensions without tripod: 18.2 x 6.0 x 6.0 cm
- Dimensions with tripod: 24.3 x 20.0 x 17.5 cm
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 429632 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!