t.akustik Spektrum D20 Diffusor
- Two-dimensional QRD diffuser (based on prime number 7) with hemispheric sound scattering
- Design frequency: 1307 Hz
- Upper cutoff frequency: 2256 Hz
- Scattering effect at low frequencies down to 654 Hz
- High-quality processed QRD diffuser
- Two-dimensional diffuser develops its scattering effect evenly in all spatial directions
- Despite its low depth, broadband effect in the range from 654 Hz to 2256 Hz
- Suitable for dissipating hard reflections in the middle frequency range and thus minimizing sound colourations due to flutter echoes and strong first reflections, without overpowering the room
- Temporal dispersion of the sound, small spaces appear acoustically "bigger"
- Upgrading the sonic properties of a hi-fi listening room, home and project studios or recording room
- Exterior frame construction made of clear lacquered 12 mm birch multiplex
- Cell dividing walls made of clear lacquered 6.5 mm birch multiplex
- Dimensions 600 x 600 x 100 mm
- Cell size: 76 x 76 mm
- Weight: 7.7 kg
- Includes 4 mounting clips for wall mounting (screws not included)
|Material||6,5 mm Birch plywood|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 438532 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!