Tech 21 MIDI Mongoose
- New version of the popular MIDI Moose
- Offers additional features despite its compact size
- In addition to a 7-pin connection for an external phantom power, two independent inputs for continuous controllers are available for data exchange with other MIDI devices
- With only 5 foot switches, groups with 5 or 10 preset programs can be switched over in a flash
- With special page functions that allow you to set the numbers for the MIDI channel and the channel for the continuous controllers and to make a calibration
- Specially manufactured, particularly smooth-running controls
- Robust metal housing
- Large, anti-reflective LED display
- Power supply: either via phantom power, a (optionally available) 9 V alkaline battery or a separately available power supply (Tech 21 model # DC4)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 29.2 x 6.3 x 3.3 cm
|Amount Of Switches||5|
|Number Of Pedals||0|
|Connector For Expression Pedal||No|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 422097 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!