Tech 21 MIDI Mongoose
- New version of the popular MIDI Moose
- Offers additional features despite its compact size
- In addition to a 7-pin connection for an external phantom power, two independent inputs for continuous controllers are available for data exchange with other MIDI devices
- With only 5 foot switches, groups with 5 or 10 preset programs can be switched over in a flash
- With special page functions that allow you to set the numbers for the MIDI channel and the channel for the continuous controllers and to make a calibration
- Specially manufactured, particularly smooth-running controls
- Robust metal housing
- Large, anti-reflective LED display
- Power supply: either via phantom power, a (optionally available) 9 V alkaline battery or a separately available power supply (Tech 21 model # DC4)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 29.2 x 6.3 x 3.3 cm
|Amount Of Switches||5|
|Number Of Pedals||0|
|Connector For Expression Pedal||No|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 422097 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!