Taylor K28e LH
Steel String GuitarA grand orchestra made from hawaiian Koa with beautiful inlays.
The special grand orchestra bracing strengthens the tone and the shaded edge burst finish emphasises the beauty of the wood.
With the legendary Taylor playability and the patented Taylor ES-2 electronics with active volume, treble, and bass controls.
- Left-handed model
- Body shape: Grand orchestra
- Top: Solid Koa
- Grand orchestra bracing with relief rout
- Body and sides: Solid Koa
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard inlays: Island vine
- 20 Frets
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 44.5 mm
- Nut & Bridge: Bone
- Pickup: Expression System 2
- Taylor gold-plated machine heads
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Medium .013 - .056 (Article Nr. 185026)
- Colour: Shaded edge burst
- Includes a Taylor deluxe hardshell case
- Made in the USA
Note: Register your Taylor guitar to extend your warranty to 12 years.
|Back and Sides||Koa, massive|
|Nut width in mm||44,50 mm|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.