Taylor Builders Edition 717e
Steel String Guitar
- Body shape: Grand Pacific
- Top: Solid torrefied Sitka spruce
- Beveled body edges
- V-Class Bracing
- Back and sides: Indian Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Neck: Mahogany
- New neck shape from a slight V shape to a round C shape
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Rounded fretboard edges
- 20 Frets
- Nut width: 44.5 mm
- New bridge made of ebony
- MOP Arrowhead fretboard and headstock inlays
- Taylor Expression 2 pickup system
- Colour: Silent Satin Nature
- Includes Taylor Hardshell case
Note: Register your Taylor guitar to extend your warranty to 12 years.
|Back and Sides||Solid Rosewood|
|Nut width in mm||44,50 mm|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 457601 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!