Taylor Builders Edition 717
Steel String Guitar
- Body shape: Grand Pacific
- Top: Solid torrefied Sitka spruce
- Beveled body edges
- V-Class Bracing
- Back and sides: Indian Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Neck: Mahogany
- New neck shape from a slight V shape to a round C shape
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Rounded fretboard edges
- 20 Frets
- Nut width: 44.5 mm
- New bridge made of ebony
- MOP Arrowhead fretboard and headstock inlays
- Colour: Natural satin
- Includes Taylor Hardshell case
Note: Register your Taylor guitar to extend your warranty to 12 years.
|Back and Sides||Solid Rosewood|
|Nut width in mm||44,50 mm|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 457587 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!