Taylor 814ce LTD Sassafras V-Bracing
The Grand Auditorium is Taylor's most versatile body shape and is suitable for a wide range of playing techniques. The 814Ce features Taylor's V-Class bracing, which produces a higher volume, a longer sustain, and improved intonation, and the 3.5 mm thin finish ensures optional virabtional behaviour. The back and sides are made from sassafras, which lends the guitar power in the bass, as well as a certain brilliance in the treble and a slight emphasis in the mids.
With the patented Taylor ES-2 electronics with active volume, treble and bass controls.
- Body shape: Grand Auditorium with cutaway
- Top: Solid sitka spruce
- V-Class bracing
- Back & Sides: Solid sassafras
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard inlays: Element
- 20 Frets
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 44.5 mm
- Nut: Graphite
- Bridge: Micarta
- Pickup system: Expression System 2
- Pickguard: Ebony
- Machine heads: Smoked nickel
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light HD (Article Nr 396516)
- Colour: Natural
- Includes a Taylor Deluxe hardshell case
- Made in the USA
Note: Register your Taylor guitar to extend your warranty to 12 years.
|Back And Sides||Sassafras, Solid|
|Nut width in mm||44,50 mm|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.