Taylor 814ce LH
Steel String Guitar
A versatile Grand Auditorium with cutaway for easy access to upper frets - one of the best-selling Taylor models.
High performance details include model-specific bracing for richer sound, an ultra-thin finish for maximum resonance and the use of protein gluing for improved sound.
With the legendary Taylor playability and the patented Taylor ES-2 electronics with active volume, treble and bass controls.
- Left hand model
- Body design: Grand Auditorium cutaway
- Top: Solid sitka spruce
- Advanced Performance Bracing with Relief Rout
- Bottom and sides: Solid rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Element fretboard inlays
- 20 Frets
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 44.5 mm
- Nut: TUSQ
- Bridge: Micarta
- Expression System 2 pickups
- Taylor nickel machine heads
- Rosewood pickguard
- Ex-factory stringing: Elixir Phosphor Bronze HD Light .013 - .053 (Article 396516)
- Colour: Natural
- Incl. Taylor deluxe hardshell case
Note: Register your Taylor guitar to extend your warranty to 12 years.