Taylor 714ce V-Class
Acoustic GuitarThe Grand Auditorium is Taylor's most versatile body shape and is suitable for all playing techniques. The 714Ce also features Taylor's V-Class bracing for higher volume, longer sustain and improved intonation.
The rosewood back and sides give the guitar powerful bass and brilliance in the trebles. The top made of Lutz spruce provides higher dynamics. Taylor's own active ES2 dynamic piezo system with bass, mid and treble controls is used as the pickup.
- Body shape: Grand Auditorium with cutaway
- Top: Solid Lutz spruce
- V-Class bracing
- Back and sides: Solid rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Abalone Reflections fretboard inlays
- 20 Frets
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 44.5 mm
- Nut: Tusq
- Bridge: Micarta
- Expression System 2 pickups
- Taylor nickel machine heads
- 'Weathered Brown' pickguard
- Standard stringing: Elixir Light Phosphor Bronze .012 - .053 (Article number 185024)
- Colour: Natural
- Includes Taylor deluxe hard shell case
- Made in USA
Note:Register your Taylor guitar to extend your warranty to 12 years.
|Back and Sides||Rosewood, Solid|
|Nut width in mm||44,50 mm|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.