Taylor 710e Western Sunburst
Steel-string GuitarA traditional Dreadnought design with Taylor’s comfortable medium (632mm) scale length, which gives you a little more response feel for the left hand while also delivering a warmer overall tone.
High-performance details include protein glue for better tone, "Soft V" neck profile, a slotted headstock and high-quality slot head tuner.
The guitar has the legendary Taylor playability and patented Taylor ES-2 electronics with active volume, treble and bass controls.
- Body design: Dreadnought
- Top: Lutz spruce, solid
- Performance bracing with relief rout
- Back and sides: Rosewood, solid
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck profile: "Soft V"
- Slotted headstock
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Abalone reflections fretboard inlays
- 20 Frets
- Scale: 632 mm
- Nut width: 44.5 mm
- Nut: Tusq
- Bridge: Micarta
- Expression System 2 pickups
- Taylor slot head machine heads
- "Weathered Brown" pickguard
- Standard stringing: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Medium .013 - .056 (Article Nr: 1#85026#)
- Colour: Western Sunburst
- Incl. Taylor Deluxe Hardshell case
Note: Register your Taylor guitar to extend your warranty to 12 years.
- Taylor Dreadnought Guitars at a glance
- display Dreadnought Guitars in price range 3000 € - 3500 €
- go to product group Dreadnought Guitars
- go to product group Premium Western Guitars
- go to product group Steel String Guitars
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for Taylor
- Taylor Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page