Steel String Guitar
The Taylor Grand Concert is suitable for fingerstyle and soft strumming.
The 412Ce -R has the Taylor V-Class Bracing which produces higher volume, extended sustain and improved intonation. Back and sides made of rosewood give the guitar powerful bass and brilliance in the heights. The Sitka spruce top ensures optimum vibration behavior.
The pickup comes Taylor's own active ES2, dynamic piezo system with bass, treble and volume control.
- Body design: Grand Concert cutaway
- Body: Solid rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Top: Solid spruce
- V-Class Bracing
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Renaissance fretboard inlays
- 20 Frets
- Scale: 632 mm (24.87")
- Nut width: 44.4 mm (1,748")
- Nut: Black Graphite
- Bridge: Micarta
- Expression System 2 Pickup
- White acrylic binding
- Taylor nickel machine heads
- Tortoise pickguard
- Ex factory stringing: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light .012 - .053 (Article Nr 185024)
- Colour: Natural
- Case included
- Made in USA
Note: Register your Taylor guitar to extend your warranty to 12 years
|Back And Sides||Rosewood, Solid|
|Nut width in mm||44,40 mm|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.