Steel String Guitar
The Taylor Grand Concert is suitable for fingerstyle and soft strumming.
The 322E-12-fret features the Taylor V-Class Bracing for higher volume, extended sustain, and improved intonation. The guitar's Tasmanian blackwood back and sides lend it warmth and brilliance in the treble range. Its mahogany top adds extra warmth and emphasis to the mids. The neck at the 12th fret shifts the bridge to the sweet spot in the middle of the top.
The pickup is Taylor's own active ES2, dynamic piezo system, with bass, treble and volume control.
- Body shape: Grand Concert
- Top: Solid mahogany
- Taylor V-Class Bracing
- Back and sides: Tasmanian blackwood (Acacia melanoxylon)
- Neck: Mahogany (Swietenia macrophylla)
- Fretboard: Ebony (Diospyros crassiflora)
- Gemstone Italian acrylic fretboard inlays
- Black fretboard binding
- 18 Frets
- Scale: 632 mm (24.87")
- Nut width: 44.4 mm (1.748")
- Nut: Black graphite
- Bridge: Micarta
- Expression System 2 pickup
- Satin black machine heads
- Black pickguard
- Ex-factory stringing: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light .012 - .053 (Article no. 185024)
- Colour: Blackwood Stain / Shaded Edge Burst
- Case included
- Made in USA
Note: Register your Taylor guitar to extend your warranty to 12 years.
|Back And Sides||Blackwood, Solid|
|Nut width in mm||44,40 mm|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.