Taylor 110ce Walnut Satin Sunburst
Dreadnought Steel String Guitar
- With cutaway
- A dreadnought guitar that combines impressive sound and legendary Taylor playability. Equipped with the patented Taylor ES-2 electronics with active volume, treble and bass controls.
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Forward Shifted Pattern Bracing
- Walnut plywood back & sides
- Neck: Sapele
- Fretboard: Ebony
- 20 Frets
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 42.8 mm
- Nubone nut
- Tusq bridge
- Expression System 2 electronics
- Chrome machine heads
- Black pickguard
- Ex-factory stringing: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Medium (article no. 185026)
- Finish: Satin Sunburst
- Taylor gig bag included
- Made in Mexico
- Note: Register your Taylor guitar to extend your warranty to 12 years
|Back and Sides||Walnut|
|Nut width in mm||42,80 mm|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 470197 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!