Tama LSP146 Sound Lab Snare
- Size: 14" x 06"
- Fat spruce
- S.L.P Sound Lab Project Series
- Model LSP146
- 8 Layers / 7 mm thick spruce wood shell
- Shell hardware: Chrome
- Tension rods made of brass
- 8-Hole cast strip
- MLS50A + B "Linear-Drive" snare throw-off
- 20-Strand MS20RL14C Hi-Carbon steel snare
- Evans G1 has roughened batter and Evans Hazy 300 resonance head
- Warm and voluminous sound with a very large tonal range
- Finish: Wild Satin Spruce (WSS)
|Hloubka v palcích||6"|
|Surface Texture Of Shells||Lacquer, Matt|
|Die Cast Hoop||Yes|
|Shell Hardware Colour||Chrome|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 406884 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!