- Pro Series
- Design: Dreadnought with cutaway
- Top: Solid spruce
- Back: Solid rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Sides: Laminated rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Neck: Mahogany (Swieteria macrophylla)
- Fretboard: Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Frets: 21 Nickel
- Fretboard inlays: Abalone "dot in dot"
- Nut: Bone
- Nut width: 42.5 mm
- Bridge: Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Machine heads: Gold-coloured
- Pickup system: CTP-3 preamp
- Pickguard: Red Tortoise
- Rosette: Abalone
- Strings: D'Addario EXP16 .012-.053 (Article Nr: 147540)
- Colour: Natural (glossy)
- Includes a GC archtop case
- Made in Japan
|Back and Sides||Rosewood|
|Nut width in mm||42,50 mm|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 303858 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!