- Pro Series
- Design: Dreadnought with cutaway
- Top: Solid spruce
- Back: Solid rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Sides: Laminated rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Neck: Mahogany (Swieteria macrophylla)
- Fretboard: Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Frets: 21 Nickel
- Fretboard inlays: Abalone "dot in dot"
- Nut: Bone
- Nut width: 42.5 mm
- Bridge: Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Machine heads: Gold-coloured
- Pickup system: CTP-3 preamp
- Pickguard: Red Tortoise
- Rosette: Abalone
- Strings: D'Addario EXP16 .012-.053 (Article Nr: 147540)
- Colour: Natural (glossy)
- Includes a GC archtop case
- Made in Japan
|Back and Sides||Rosewood|
|Nut width in mm||42,50 mm|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 303858 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!